During the night of the 11th December, we investigated on how to make trees for Original War using Bryce and OBJtoGMZ. We succeeded and thought it would be interesting to make it possible to have animations for trees. It looks like Original War has an old code to do such thing but it's disabled. We should try to take it back and make it functional so modders can have animated trees, which would be a way to enrich our work on Bryce if we are experienced enough to animate them correctly.
I was playing first mission from American Campain. I did three Steam achievements before which are "Shoot your allies before enter EON", "Don't enter the EON" and "Enter the EON", in this order. But when I enter the EON the game crashed. I thought maybe it was because OpenGL so I turned it off but the game still crashed.
In 184.108.40.206, PakView does not extract most of the files contained in the Data2.owp archive. All steps within the program work normally but no or only some files (with no apparent distinction) appear in the extracted folders. Specifically, the Data4.wav and such are not extracted in any run. Multiple folders tried, write rights checked.
- If you lost Ovsyenko base, Arabian will not spawn.
- If you start build base without meet Cathy Simms, They will go to You.
- For attack Cathy Simms or other, You lost.
- Possible enable dialog about Russian's spacetime bazook.
- Fix AI attack.
- Polish counters.txt fix - show time
1. Build / Spawn any vehicle.
2. Drive to near enemy vehicle.
3. If your vehicle is forward to enemy vehicle should auto shoot, ok but if you change direction your vehicle start jammed animation change weapon rotation.
4. When you set order to attack then vehicle start not jammed animation weapon rotation.
Video : [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MShRat--W0 Link to video]
1. Send two or more scientist to labolatory.
2. Set order research some technology.
3. With shift send one scientist to depot/warehouse and change to enginner.
4. Click labolatory and shift and you have button change to enginner in labolatory.
Video: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MShRat--W0 Link to video]
"Exporting height maps" won't export correctly the hexagons that are at least 43 hexagons up. Instead, they will be exported as a black hexagon, as if its height was 0. Note: several maps made by Altar contain hexagons that are higher than 42.
- Set max fuel when you when you deliver the vehicle to S. M. Kirov base.
- Block the march to north before capture Ovsyenko base.
- Activate dialog with the development of siberite technologies when you capture base where is 1 or more siberite, capture any siberite mine or search other siberite deposit.
- Base will be capture when 1 or more people / vehicle AM is in Ovsyenko base and 0 your people.
- Increasing the size of the area start1 and start1a because not all vehicles from the previous mission were spawn.
- Increasing the size of the area when Heike exit from map.
- Fix repeated Xavier's avatars.
- Lost game when you attack Yashin's soldiers.
I start the 9th Russian mission "Chapter Epsilon" It plays the cutscene with dialogues just fine. Cutscene end. Loading starts. Game crashes. No error reports or anything. Just crashed game and weird looking low res color scheme on the computer until restart.
I tried using mods and getting save files from the internet to try if its the original game or the mods, but in all cases it just crashed. (Default, Throwback Season VII, Kox Mod)
I'm working on Arabian Campaign mod and there's an issue with playing the path-choosing video, which works exactly like the Russian one except that I could only make it in .prx format instead of .frm .
It's the same problem as Bug report #171 only the other way around - it works on direct draw and not OpenGl.
The video works properly if used in American campaign, so one way to go around the problem in this case, would be to make the Arabian camp videos behave like the American ones (without that screen-like frame around it), assuming the question box wouldn't come up at the end or it was possible to edit it.