During the night of the 11th December, we investigated on how to make trees for Original War using Bryce and OBJtoGMZ. We succeeded and thought it would be interesting to make it possible to have animations for trees. It looks like Original War has an old code to do such thing but it's disabled. We should try to take it back and make it functional so modders can have animated trees, which would be a way to enrich our work on Bryce if we are experienced enough to animate them correctly.
I was playing first mission from American Campain. I did three Steam achievements before which are "Shoot your allies before enter EON", "Don't enter the EON" and "Enter the EON", in this order. But when I enter the EON the game crashed. I thought maybe it was because OpenGL so I turned it off but the game still crashed.
In 18.104.22.168, PakView does not extract most of the files contained in the Data2.owp archive. All steps within the program work normally but no or only some files (with no apparent distinction) appear in the extracted folders. Specifically, the Data4.wav and such are not extracted in any run. Multiple folders tried, write rights checked.
- If you lost Ovsyenko base, Arabian will not spawn.
- If you start build base without meet Cathy Simms, They will go to You.
- For attack Cathy Simms or other, You lost.
- Possible enable dialog about Russian's spacetime bazook.
- Fix AI attack.
- Polish counters.txt fix - show time
1. Build / Spawn any vehicle.
2. Drive to near enemy vehicle.
3. If your vehicle is forward to enemy vehicle should auto shoot, ok but if you change direction your vehicle start jammed animation change weapon rotation.
4. When you set order to attack then vehicle start not jammed animation weapon rotation.
Video : [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MShRat--W0 Link to video]
1. Send two or more scientist to labolatory.
2. Set order research some technology.
3. With shift send one scientist to depot/warehouse and change to enginner.
4. Click labolatory and shift and you have button change to enginner in labolatory.
Video: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MShRat--W0 Link to video]
"Exporting height maps" won't export correctly the hexagons that are at least 43 hexagons up. Instead, they will be exported as a black hexagon, as if its height was 0. Note: several maps made by Altar contain hexagons that are higher than 42.